Wednesday, 9 November 2016

Game Journalism

Game Journalism Day 3



   Today I built the starting of my house and a new campfire because I lost the last one.




What I Need And How I Got It:


I needed wood and nails and fibers and food and splints. 

How I Got The Wood: 

I cut a bunch of trees. 

How I Got Nails:


I Looked around for the boxes that gives you it. 

How I Got Fibers: 


I was walking around until I walked toward the bush and it said to click "F" so I did and I got fibers. 

How I Got Food: 


I went and killed two bears and three wolves. 

How I Got Splints:


You have to make it using sticks and a bandage, a bandage is made from two animal furs. 



How I Set Up Camp:


I went and cut down trees and I walked around and found some boxes to get some nails and then I built the floor and that's all that I have done so far. 




I Didn't Get 6 Wood So I Don't Have A Picture Of A Tree. 

No comments:

Post a Comment